While you can get a Turnover pastry at many stores and delis nothing really tops a homemade turnover pastry and one of my favorites to make is this Blueberry Vanilla Cream Turnover. The Blueberry Vanilla Cream Turnovers ingredients are listed below.
- One 397g. package frozen puff pastry (with two sheets of puff pastry)
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened (a little less than 1/2 a standard package.
- 5 Tbsp. granulated sugar (divided)
- Seeds scraped from 1/2 vanilla bean, 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large egg yolks (divided)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- Confectioners’ or raw sugar, for finishing
The Blueberry Vanilla Cream Turnovers ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Blueberry Vanilla Cream Turnovers Instructions