Chicken is one of my favorite meats to cook with, in part of the different combinations you can cook with. One of the favorite recipes is this Honey Chicken. The Honey Chicken ingredients are listed below.
Honey chicken (serves 4)
- 1.5 kg chicken legs and thighs
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Half a head of garlic, minced
- 1 240ml can pineapple juice
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons white cane vinegar (apple cider vinegar works too)
- A dash of cinnamon
- 2 pieces star anise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup honey (or more, to taste)
The Honey Chicken ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.