While many people bake many different types of desserts at home, Doughnuts are usually not one of them. However if you want to make amazing doughnuts at home then you have to try this recipe. The Jelly Doughnuts ingredients are listed below.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (1 envelope) active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup warm milk (110 F)
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- 7 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2-3 cups canola oil
- 1/4 cup of sugar for rolling the doughnuts, optional
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
The Jelly Doughnuts ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.