I’m a big fan of Chili, and any place that sells Chili, Its the first thing I taste, this chili recipe is a bit unique but its very good and its sure to fill the stomachs of many. If your interested in making the One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese at home the One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese ingredients are listed below.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup canned white kidney beans
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces elbows pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
The One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.