Are you making a meal and are looking for that perfect side item? How about giving this Scalloped Potatoes with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto recipe a try? The Scalloped Potatoes with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto ingredients are listed below.
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 cup chicken broth or canned low-sodium broth, heated to boiling
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
For the Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto:
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed under a knife and peeled
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
The Scalloped Potatoes with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Scalloped Potatoes with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Instructions