Looking to make a delicious snack for the family? How about trying to make Ginger Chocolate Cookies. The ingredients for the Ginger Chocolate Cookies are listed below.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, plus more for baking sheet
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt $
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 egg $
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
The Ginger Chocolate Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be found through the link below. Enjoy.