- Heaped spinach – leaves & stalks (washed and trimmed)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp chicken boullion (can substitute with mushroom stock granules or garlic powder – for vegetarians/vegans)
- 1 tbsp heaped goji berries – available in asian supermarkets or in the 'health food' aisles
- In a pan, bring water to boil.
- Add the goji berries into boiling water, then the stock. Stir to combine.
- Then, place spinach into pan and cover with lid.
- Allow it to simmer for about 3-4 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve into a deep dish.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments