You know all those Hen Soup for the Soul guides, effectively there ought to be a vegetarian version. And listed here it is.
- two tblsp of olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 carrots, cleaned and chopped
- 1 bundle frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup of cooked brown rice
- 1 can of white beans, drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups of vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, & italian seasonings to flavor
- Start out by heating the oil above medium warmth. Add the onion and stir til delicate. Toss in the carrots. Stir in the spinach. Top with the beans and tomatoes. Combine with the rice. Add in the broth to your ideal thickness. Period with loads of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings. Cook over lower warmth for at minimum 30 minutes til the flavors have combined and the veggies are tender.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments