This traditional Thai dish from Good Food stuff reader Emily Cramer is built using largely storecupboard elements, and it truly is on the table in underneath 15 minutes
- 200g rice noodles
- 140g frozen peas
- 200g frozen prawns
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g beansprouts
- tiny bunch spring onions, sliced
- two crushed eggs
- three tbsp roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- two tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- compact bunch coriander, leaves only
- Bring a pan of drinking water to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes, incorporating the peas and prawns for the last min. Drain, and set aside whilst you heat the oil in a substantial frying pan.
- Fry the noodles, prawns, peas, beansprouts and spring onions, tossing to coat in the oil for a couple of minutes. Force all the things to 1 aspect of the pan and pour in the egg. Stir till cooked, then mix every little thing effectively. Toss as a result of the peanuts, soy and sweet chilli sauce so everything is merged. Scatter with the coriander and serve.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments