Do you enjoy cooking with the Curry Spice? How about adding it to a sauce and covering your chicken breast with it. The Apple Chicken with Curry Sauce ingredients and cooking instructions are listed below.
2 tb Butter
2 Tablesoons flour
2 c Heavy cream
2 Chicken bouillion cubes
1/2 c Cream of coconut or 1/2 cup coconut milk
Curry powder to taste;(approximately 1 teaspoon)
1 Whole chicken breast
1/4 c Apple slices
1/4 c Onions; chopped
1/4 c Mushrooms; chopped
4 Broccoli florets; (4 to 5)
1. Prepare a roux by melting the butter and blending with the flour over medium heat.
2. Stir constantly and add cream, bouillion cubes, and coconut milk.
3. Add curry powder and continue stirring until mixture boils and thickens. Set aside.
4. Place chicken breast in a small casserole dish, skin side down.
5. Fill breast with the apples, onions, mushrooms, and broccoli.
6. Fold two halves of chicken breast together.
7. Cover with curry sauce and garnish.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees.