Are you looking to make a healthy chicken meal? How about trying this Asian Chicken Salad Recipe? The Asian Chicken Salad ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Asian Chicken Salad
- ——————————-SALAD DRESSING——————————-
- 2/3 c Fresh orange juice
- 2 tb Low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tb Rice vinegar
- 1 tb Mirin
- 2 ts Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 ts Sesame oil
- 1 Garlic clove; minced
- 1/4 c Fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c Low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 c Brown sugar
- 1/2 ts Red pepper flakes
- 4 Boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- —————————–SALAD INGREDIENTS—————————–
- 8 c Mixed salad greens
- 1/2 c Red onion; sliced
- 11 oz Mandarin oranges in light syrup; drained
- 8 oz Waterchestnuts; canned, drained
- 1 lg Red bell pepper; sliced into rings
- Cooking Instructions:
- 1. Combine 2/3 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, mirin, hoisin sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a small bowl; stir well.Cover and chill.
- 2. Combine 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Slice chicken breasts into 3 x 1/2 inch wide strips and add to bowl. Toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 3. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and marinade; cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done and liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat.
- 4. Divide salad greens, onions, oranges, water chestnuts, bell pepper, and chicken mixture evenly among 4 plates. Drizzle dressing over each salad.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments