Lemon when added to meals often enhances the taste of many meals. If your looking to make a chicken dinner, try making this Baked Lemon Chicken Recipe. The Baked Lemon Chicken ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed below.
2 Boneless chicken breasts
1/2 Stick of butter
3 tb Lemon juice
1/4 c Flour
1/4 c Minced onion
1/2 Clove minced garlic
1/2 ts Salt and pepper
1. Bone and pound the chicken breasts. Dredge with flour.
2. Melt the butter in a baking pan. Coat chicken on all sides, turning skin side up if not boneless.
3. Bake at 375 degrees, brushing with pan drippings, for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the lemon baste by mixing lemon juice, minced onion, garlic, and salt and pepper.
5. Brush chicken with part of the baste, and bake, brushing with the remaining baster, for 30 minutes longer or until done. Serve with rice and a vegetable.