Are you looking to make a chicken meal? How about trying this Baked Crusty Chicken recipe. The Baked Crusty Chicken ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed below.
1/2 c Dried bread crumbs
1/2 c All-purpose flour
1 tb Fresh parsley, chopped
1 ts Dried basil
1/2 ts Salt
1/2 ts Paprika
1/4 ts Ground black pepper
1 Lemon juice of
2 tb Butter or margarine, melted
2 tb Vegetable oil
1 Chicken, cut into pieces
1. Heat oven to 350. Combine bread crumbs, flour, parsley, basil, salt, paprika and pepper in small brown paper bag; seal and shake to mix.
2. Combine lemon juice, butter and oil in large bowl. Add the chicken, turning the pieces to coat.
3. Working with a few pieces at a time, shake the chicken in crumb mixture in the bag to coat evenly; place the pieces on 15x10x1″ baking pan.
4. Bake in 350 oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken meat is no longer pink near the bone. Increase the oven heat to broil.
5. Adjust the oven rack 4-6 inches from the source of heat. Broil chicken until lightly golden, 5-8 minutes.