Are you looking for a soft and chewy cookie? Then we highly recommend you try this Cake Batter Oreo Cookies Recipe. The Cake Batter Oreo Cookies ingredients are listed below.
- 1 and 1/4 cups (160g)all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 cups (190g) yellow or vanilla boxed cake mix (I typically use vanilla cake mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (80g) sprinkles
- 10 Oreos, crushed into pieces (any flavor you like)
The Cake Batter Oreo Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.