This is a fantastic no-prepare dinner food for a person of individuals active evenings when absolutely everyone gets residence much too late to make an elaborate meal, but you want to prevent feeding on quickly foods or cereal for meal. This is also a enjoyment appetizer or snack when served in mini pitas. Aviva Goldfarb of The 6 O’Clock Scramble shares this recipes. See the comprehensive put up at Kitchen Explorers.
- 10 ounces hummus any selection
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced
- two tomatoes diced
- one/2 yellow or red onion thinly sliced
- one/two cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/two cup feta cheese crumbled
- six pita pockets (get the softest and freshest you can obtain)
- Put all the elements in separate bowls so each relatives member can layout their personal sandwich. Heat the pita in the microwave oven for about 1 moment until eventually they are quite warm and delicate. Minimize them in 50 % crosswise (so you have 2 semicircles), then lower the pocket open so you can fill it. Spread a layer of hummus in just about every pita half and prime it with all the fillings or whichever sound very good to you!