“In Canada, when we order chinese food, we always get this as an appetizer and I finally got this recipe right after much tweaking. It’s flavour is right on and the pork is very tender. Does not include marinating time.”
- Ready In:
cup soya sauce
tablespoons brown sugar
tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2
tablespoons lemon juice
tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
tablespoon dry mustard
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon cayenne pepper
garlic cloves, minced
drops red food coloring
(1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, about 3 lbs. total
- Mix all ingredients except pork.
- Place pork and marinade in a ziplock bag.
- Keep in fridge 24 hours turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place pork on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minute.
- Let sit for 5 minute before slicing into medallions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
It’s just me and hubby now, the kids are on their own now. I stay at home and cook and bake for us (and them sometimes)
View Full Profile