Chinese Spinach Soup
This spinach soup is very common in Chinese food stuff stalls or eating places, and it truly is tremendous scrumptious. Test out the recipe down below and see for yourself.
- 250g chinese spinach – finishes trimmed, separate stems and leaves
- 1 tablespoon dry anchovies – rinsed and pat dry
- three tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled & sliced thinly
- 10g of rooster fillet – sliced thinly (optional)
- 200ml water
- Salt to style
- Warmth oil, lightly fry dry anchovies until crispy (about three minutes) and set aside.
- Working with remaining oil in wok, add garlic slices and hen fillet, stir fry till garlic is a little browned. Insert spinach stems and stir fry about a moment or so. Then add spinach leaves and stir fry till all the leaves are wilted.
- Add water, bring to a rapid boil and simmer for about a minute.
- Provide immediately and leading with the fried dry anchovies.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this