This spinach soup is very common in Chinese food stuff stalls or eating places, and it truly is tremendous scrumptious. Test out the recipe down below and see for yourself.
- 250g chinese spinach – finishes trimmed, separate stems and leaves
- 1 tablespoon dry anchovies – rinsed and pat dry
- three tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled & sliced thinly
- 10g of rooster fillet – sliced thinly (optional)
- 200ml water
- Salt to style
- Warmth oil, lightly fry dry anchovies until crispy (about three minutes) and set aside.
- Working with remaining oil in wok, add garlic slices and hen fillet, stir fry till garlic is a little browned. Insert spinach stems and stir fry about a moment or so. Then add spinach leaves and stir fry till all the leaves are wilted.
- Add water, bring to a rapid boil and simmer for about a minute.
- Provide immediately and leading with the fried dry anchovies.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this