Caramel is often found in candy bars, this recipe incorporates that idea into a Chocolate Chip cookie and what you have is a very delicious cookie. If you want to make Chocolate Chip Caramel Stuffed Cookies at home we have the perfect recipe for you. The Chocolate Chip Caramel Stuffed Cookies ingredients are listed below.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz bag of caramels, unwrapped
The Chocolate Chip Caramel Stuffed Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.