Cucumber Pomegranate Salsa
Make a delicious salsa of cucumbers and pomegranate to top on fish or poultry. The salsa can also serve as a simple dip with chips. It’s a super simple recipe that can get done in minutes if you use your BLACK+DECKER Performance Food Processor.
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 mango, peeled
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1 cup sour cherries, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- pinch of black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon thai basil, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Using the BLACK+DECKER Performance Food Processor, dice the cucumber and mango. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon over broiled salmon and serve.