A helpful standby which goes with just about anything, and retains for 3 months in the fridge
- 1 thumb-dimension piece new root ginger , finely chopped or grated
- two onions , chopped
- 100.0ml crimson wine vinegar
- 100.0g darkish brown sugar
- two garlic cloves , chopped
- one crimson chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- two. tbsp tomato purée
- 1. tbsp olive oil
- coriander seeds
- 800.0g tomatoes , briefly whizzed in a food processor or finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a huge, deep pan, then fry the onions, ginger, garlic and chilli for 10-15 mins until finally soft. Insert the remaining elements and some seasoning, then boil for 30 minutes, stirring at times, until finally the combination has thickened and is sticky.
- Cool a bit, then whizz in a blender or food stuff processor right until easy. If the sauce is a bit thick for your liking, stir in a dribble of boiling h2o. Sieve, then funnel into a bottle or jar although still incredibly hot. Awesome wholly before serving. Will retain for three months in the fridge.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments