Best Friday night time food items, a warming lower fat prawn curry all set in just 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp clean root ginger
- one-2 tsp Thai purple curry paste (we made use of Sharwood’s)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 50g sachet coconut cream
- 400g raw frozen prawns
- coriander, chopped, to serve (optional)
- Warmth the oil in a medium saucepan. Suggestion in the onion and ginger, then prepare dinner for a number of minutes until eventually softened. Stir in the curry paste, then cook dinner for 1 min more. Pour more than the chopped tomatoes and coconut product. Provide to the boil, then leave to simmer for five mins, adding a tiny boiling water if the mixture receives too thick.
- Idea in the prawns, then prepare dinner for 5-10 mins more, dependent on how significant they are. Provide together with some basic rice and sprinkle with a minor chopped coriander, if you like.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments