Introduce your young children to Chinese food with this tasty, speedy, rice recipe
- 200g basmati rice (or use cooked rice)
- 85g carrot, diced
- one tbsp vegetable oil
- two egg
- 25g butter
- two huge spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 85g frozen pea
- Clean the rice and cook dinner according to pack guidance in frivolously salted water with the diced carrots. About 5 minutes prior to it is really ready, tip in the frozen peas.
- Even though the rice is cooking, heat the oil in as shopping mall frying pan (about 20cm) and evenly beat the eggs with a minor salt. Pour the eggs into the pan to coat the foundation, and cook dinner until finally nearly established as a slim omelette – this should really just take about two-three minutes. Flip the omelette and cook for a couple seconds much more, then slide it out of the pan and roll it up into a sausage form. Keep warm.
- Soften the butter in a wok or huge frying pan and sauté the spring onions for 1 moment. Fluff up the rice mixture with a fork (there need to be no cooking liquid remaining). Suggestion into the wok with the soy sauce and a little salt and freshly floor black pepper, then stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Divide half the rice concerning two bowls, slash the omelette crossways into strips and scatter more than the top rated. (Continue to keep the remaining rice in a interesting location for afterwards.)
Like Thanks! You've already liked this