Indian food items needn’t be a guilty pleasure – this nutritious baked rooster with fragrant, fresh rice is wholesome and flavoursome
- four skinless hen breast
- 150g pot minimal-fats pure yogurt
- 50g tikka paste
- 100g/4oz cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp about chopped mint leaves
- 1 red onion, slash into slender wedges
- 140g effortless-cook lengthy grain rice
- one tbsp medium curry powder
- 50g frozen pea
- 1 tiny crimson pepper, diced
- Slash every rooster breast deeply with a knife three-4 periods on a single side. Set in a bowl and incorporate 50g of the yogurt and the tikka paste. Mix properly, deal with and marinate in the fridge for 30 mins. Make the raita by stirring the cucumber and most of the mint into the relaxation of the yogurt. Season with black pepper, deal with and chill.
- Heat oven to 240C/220C enthusiast/gasoline nine. Scatter the onion wedges above a foil-lined baking tray. Get rid of the chicken from the marinade, shake off any excessive and put on major of the onion wedges. Prepare dinner for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, idea the rice, curry powder, peas and pepper into a pan of boiling water and simmer for 10 mins or right until the rice is just tender. Drain well and divide the rice amongst 4 plates. Increase the rooster, roasted onion and remaining mint. Provide with the cucumber raita.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments