While cookies are good, desert bars are great and this Lemon Cream Pie Bars is no different. If your in the mood for something amazing then try this Lemon Cream Pie Bars Recipe. The Lemon Cream Pie Bars ingredients are listed below.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs (from 11 1/2 full sheets)
- 7 Tbsp butter, melted (I used salted)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 – 3 Tbsp granulated sugar, to taste
The Lemon Cream Pie Bars ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Lemon Cream Pie Bars Instructions