- 1 cup h2o
- 3 cups all-intent flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Location a pizza stone on the lowest rack in the oven and pre-warmth at 550 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Mix flour into water and salt on speed just one of an electrical mixer right until homogeneous. Go over the combination and let it relaxation for 20 minutes.
- Portion into six oz. parts and let relaxation at place temperature for 20 minutes. Initially roll the portions out to one/4 to one/8 of an inch.
- Right before baking, roll parts out all over again closer to 1/8 of an inch and carefully perforate with a pastry docker or fork. Bake instantly on the pizza stone for 2 minutes and 30 seconds on each individual facet.
- Amazing on a cooling rack and retailer in airtight container.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this