Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers
Rice Krispy Treats are a favorite snack of many kids, and nothing tops home made Rice Krispy Treats, but one neat thing about Rice Krispy Treats is that they don’t have to be square. Learn how to make Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers with this recipe. The Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers ingredients are listed below.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 10-ounce bag of mini-marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 6 cups of puffed rice (“Rice Krispies”) cereal
- Strawberries (one per sparkler)
- Blueberries (3-4 per sparkler)
- Star shaped cookie cutter
- Food skewers or lollipop sticks
- Ribbon (optional)
The Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers Instructions
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments