While technically its a holiday cookie this Stained Glass Cookie will grab the attention of people anytime its cooked and consumed. Even though it looks very cool, it doesn’t take much time to make. The Stained Glass Cookies ingredients are listed below.
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 tablespoon milk
• 2 Teaspoons Almond Extract
• Additional Powdered sugar, for rolling out the dough
• Assorted Jolly Rancher Candies
The Stained Glass Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.