Increase some spinach and mushrooms to this recipe for a hearty food from Jenna Weber of Eat, Live, Operate. See the entire submit at the Refreshing Preferences Site.
- 1 box “no-bake” lasagna noodles
- one jar of your preferred marinara sauce (i utilized total foodstuff 365 brand name)
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- two 10-oz bags baby spinach
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 package aspect-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- two cloves garlic, minced
- one/two tsp salt
- 1/4th tsp pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in excess of medium reduced heat in a massive skillet. Increase just one bag spinach and cook dinner right up until wilted.
- Clear away and location spinach in a bowl and then prepare dinner remaining bag. Set cooked spinach aside.
- Add remaining .five tbsp olive oil to the skillet and saute mushrooms until eventually tender. Established apart in a individual bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine jointly the ricotta cheese, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray and pour in about a fourth cup of pasta sauce to go over base. Lay 3 uncooked lasagna noodles in excess of best. Insert a layer of the ricotta combination, then a layer of spinach, followed by a layer of mushrooms and a hefty sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Complete just about every layer with a fourth cup of pasta sauce then repeat with a few additional noodles.
- Make two much more additional layers of noodles, ricotta, spinach, mushrooms, cheese and sauce then finish with a last layer of noodles, the relaxation of the sauce and far more mozzarella cheese.
- Deal with extremely loosely with tin foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Following baking, allow lasagna interesting for 15 minutes prior to digging in!
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments