Are you a fan of coconut shrimp? How about giving this One-Pan Coconut Shrimp Noodle Bowl Recipe a try. The One-Pan Coconut Shrimp Noodle ingredients are listed below.
* 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 tsp sesame oil
* 1 pound extra-large shrimp; thawed, peeled and divided
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 Tbs. freshly minced ginger
* 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
* 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
* 2 cups fish stock (or seafood, or chicken)
* 7 oz (half a box) pad Thai noodles
* 1 tsp fish sauce
* 2 tsp sriracha sauce
* 1 cup cilantro leaves (plus more for garnish)
* 2 scallions, diced
* 1 lime (or more!)
The One-Pan Coconut Shrimp Noodle ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.