Are you looking for a different type of Chicken recipe? We think we have something for you. How about the Apple-Kissed Chicken recipe?
1/2 c Apple juice
3 tb Apple butter
2 tb Lemon juice
4 Skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 ts Adobo seasoning
Vegetable cooking spray
1 sm Onion, thinly sliced
1 sm Apple, cored and cut into wedges
1 tb Corn starch
2 tb Water
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small baowl. Stir well. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with Adobo. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add chicken, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Pour apple juice mixture over chicken and top with onion slices.
4. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add apple wedges. Cover and simmer 12 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
5. Transfer chicken and apple wedges to a serving platter, using a slotted spoon. Dissolve corn starch in water in a small bowl.
6. Add to apple juice mixture in skillet, stirring constantly. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken.