Do you have spare chicken breast and want to make a unique dinner? How about giving this Apple-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe a try? The Apple-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
4 Chicken breast halves; boneless, skinless
2 tb Sugar
1/4 ts Cinnamon
2 md Tart apples; peel, cut in thin slices
1 c Apple cider
1 tb Cornstarch
1. Place chicken breast halves between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Pound chicken to 1/8″ thickness.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Coat apple slices with sugar mixture.
3. Divide apples among chicken breast halves; secure with toothpicks.
4. Cover and grill chicken 4-6″ from medium coals, 20-25 minutes, turning after 10 minutes, until done. Remove toothpicks.
5. Mix the apple cider and cornstarch in 1 quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Spoon over chicken.