Applesauce Glazed Chicken
While most people would think that Applesauce and Chicken wouldn’t mix well, this Applesauce Glazed Chicken recipe mixes the two for a very yummy meal. The Applesauce Glazed Chicken recipe ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
1 lb Chicken tenders or 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 c Orange marmalade
1 ts Cornstarch
1/4 ts Ginger
1/2 ts Minced garlic
1 c Unsweetened Michigan Applesauce
2 tb Sliced green onions
1. Wash and dry chicken. If using chicken breasts, cut each breast lengthwise into 4 pieces.
2. Place in single layer in foil-lined 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
3. In 1-quart saucepan, combine marmalade, cornstarch, ginger and garlic. Add Michigan Applesauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
4. Spread evenly over chicken. Bake at 400o F about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
5. Garnish with green onions and serve hot over rice if desired.