While Apricots are a wonderful fruit, they also add well to chicken make a wonderful dinner. The Apricot Chicken ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
10 oz Apricot preserves*
8 oz Russian Dressing**
1 pk Onion soup mix
2 c Long-grain rice
2 tb Minced parlsey
Peach, or any preserve combination **
Sub Catalina Dressing
1. Mix Preserves, Dressing, and Onion mix.
2. Arrange chicken in a baking dish; pour mix over chicken
3. Marinade 3+ hours, refrigerated.
4. Bake at 325F-350F 45 min to 1 hour, until juices clear.
5. To crisp chicken, cook the last 15 min under the broiler.
6. Prepare rice with parsley; serve chicken over rice.
7. My preference is to bake chicken about 30 min and finish over a med-high grill, basting with some of the sauce and saving some to pour over chicken and rice at serving.