Apricots can be added to many things and this recipe calls for adding them to Chicken Thighs. The Apricot Chicken Thighs ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
1/2 c Apricot nectar
1/4 c Dry sherry
2 tb Soy sauce
1 tb Lemon juice
1 tb Prepared Mustard
1/2 ts Ground Ginger
6 x Chicken thighs(2 lb),skinned
12 x Dried Apricot halves
1. Combine all but chicken and dried apricots. Mix well, set aside.
2. Trim excess fat from chicken. Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry. Place chicken in a 12x8x2″ baking dish.
3. Pour reserved apricot nectar mixture over chicken. Cover and bake at 350 deg F for 45 minutes.
4. Uncover, and place apricot halves in apricot nectar mixture.
5. Continue baking, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
6. Remove chicken to a warmed serving platter, discarding apricot nectar mixture. 7. Garnish each thigh with 2 apricot halves. Serve immediately.