Are you looking for a more healthier chicken dinner but something that taste great at the same time? Well I think we have the Recipe for you. This Baked Parmesan Caesar Chicken is easy to make, you can whip up the dinner in less than an hour with cooking time and doesn’t call for anything too greasy or fat. The complete ingredients are listed below.
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar dressing (I like Gardini’s and Brianna’s Asiago Caesar)
- 1/2 zesty Italian dressing (the actual dressing, not the mix. Like Kraft’s Zesty Italian)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (or grated)
- 1 cup garlic crouton crumbs
Add a healthy cole slaw and you’ll have a wonderful and healthy dinner. To view the complete cooking instructions please click on the link below.