Looking for pie for a special occasion? Or looking to impress someone? How about trying out Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie recipe. The Coconut Cream Pie is a staple in many homes as an after dinner desert. Listed below are the ingredients to make the Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie at your home.
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
We’re sure that you’ll enjoy this Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie as the pie is creamy and delicious. To review the complete cooking instructions we have provided a link below.