- two pounds cauliflower florets
- 1 huge egg, beaten
- one/3 cup contemporary goat cheese, such as chèvre
- one teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/two teaspoon sweet paprika
- one teaspoon salt
Try out Amazon Clean
- Saturated unwanted fat11.53g
- Trans excess fat.02g
Get new food items information delivered to your inbox
Signal up for our e-newsletter to receive the hottest ideas, tricks, recipes and much more, despatched 2 times a 7 days.
This recipe yields a simple gluten-totally free pizza crust that does not rely on expensive wheat-flour substitutes. You start by chopping cauliflower florets into fantastic, even parts in the foods processor. Blanch-steam the pieces, amazing a bit, then squeeze out as much moisture as achievable. Merge with soft, new goat cheese, dried oregano, and paprika. Kind into a circle on an oiled baking sheet, bake, then best and bake once again. When baked (and before topping), wrap and freeze this crust for up to 2 months.
For much more balanced inspiration, check out out our Gluten-Free of charge Pizza Crust, Gluten-No cost Banana-Blueberry Waffles, and Gluten-No cost Buttermilk Biscuits.
- onePreheat the oven to 400°F. Increase the cauliflower to the bowl of a foods processor equipped with the blade. Pulse until they the florets crack down into small, evenly sized items, just about every about the size of a grain of rice. (You will have to have to do this in 2 or three batches to prevent overfilling the processor.) Set aside.
- twoConvey 2 inches of drinking water to boil in a huge saucepan. Add the chopped cauliflower, cover, and steam right until gentle, four to 5 minutes. Drain the pieces and spread out onto a baking sheet lined with a cleanse kitchen towel. Set aside to amazing for 10 minutes.
- 3Acquire up the corners of the kitchen area towel and wring out as substantially moisture as doable from the cauliflower parts. (This is important—if the cauliflower combination is also soaked, it will not bind alongside one another well and your pizza will tumble apart.)
- 4Dump the squeezed cauliflower into a significant mixing bowl. Insert the egg, goat cheese, oregano, paprika, and salt. Combine properly, then transfer the mixture to a properly-oiled sheet pan and form into a cohesive mound. Press the combination out into an even, one/3-inch circle.
- fiveBake the crust until it is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
6Insert your toppings of decision and pop the pizza back again into the oven for five-10 minutes, or right until the toppings are incredibly hot and bubbly.