Chocolate Pretzel PB Brownies
One thing cool about Brownies is that with a little more ingredients and customizing they don’t have to be plain and they can be really amazing, such as this Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe. The Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies ingredients are listed below.
(or use your favorite boxed brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate (I used 1 8oz Baker’s melting chocolate bar)
- 1 and 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Frosting Layer
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 – 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels
(or use store-bought chocolate covered pretzels)
- 25 mini pretzel twists
- 2 oz (1/2) of a Bakers semi-sweet melting chocolate bar
The Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Brownies Instructions.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments