Entice your loved one with a wonderful Cream Cheese Pound Cake. But not just any plain ol Pound Cake, nope make one with a Red Velvet Heart Center. This pound cake will be a great surprise for your special one. The Cream Cheese Pound Cake with a Red Velvet Heart Center ingredients are listed below.
- 1 (14.5 oz) Red Velvet Cake Mix + ingredients that go with the mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese (I used full-fat), softened
- 1 and ½ sticks of salted butter, softened (3/4 cup or 12 tablespoons)
- 1 and ½ cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 and ½ cup flour
- ½ – 1 tsp. salt, depending on preference
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. heavy cream
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract, or less depending on taste preference
- ½ tsp. butter, melted
The Cream Cheese Pound Cake with a Red Velvet Heart Center ingredients and cooking instructions can be found through the link below. Enjoy.