- 1 cup natural dim brown sugar
- 3/4 cup organic coconut oil
- one/4 cup organic molasses
- three tablespoons chunky organic and natural applesauce
- two three/four cups gluten no cost flour (I use Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free of charge All Intent Blend)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- two teaspoon ground ginger
- one teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/two teaspoon pumpkin spice blend
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/four cup granulated cane sugar for rolling the dough in
- Preheat Oven Temperature to 350 levels F
- Get ready three 50 % sheet baking pans lined with parchment paper, set apart.
- In a little shallow bowl add cane sugar for rolling.
- In a tiny bowl, whisk to combine flour, spices, baking soda, set apart.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or a bowl using a hand mixer, merge dark brown sugar, coconut oil, molasses, and applesauce. Set on minimal pace at initially to steer clear of splatter then up to medium pace for 2 minutes, or right until totally integrated.
- Add the flour combination slowly and gradually, only a third of the combination at a time to guarantee good mix of elements.
- Lay out a piece of wax paper or parchment paper, about one foot large to put the rolled cookies prior to coating with sugar.
- Roll into 1 inch balls with mild strain, like a meatball.
- When all have been created into balls transfer to the bowl with sugar (as lots of as you can in shape at a time) then frivolously go over with sugar. Make sure to get all sides. Repeat until all cookie dough has been shaped.
- Location sugared cookie dough onto baking sheets.
- Press down carefully just to dent the prime a little bit.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow interesting on the baking sheets for 15 minutes just before transferring to a cooling rack to neat completely.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a 7 days, or frozen for a month in an airtight container.
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments