Are you looking for a healthy side dish? How above giving this Grilled Avocados with Corn and Tomato Salsa recipe a try. Its healthy, easy to make and something that we think you’ll enjoy especially if you love Avocados. The Grilled Avocados with Corn and Tomato Salsa ingredients are listed below.
- 2-3 medium sized fresh tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- Juice from one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste, maybe some cumin if I’m in the mood
The Grilled Avocados with Corn and Tomato Salsa ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.