Chicken is my favorite meat to cookie with, there is so much that you can do with Chicken, it can be cooked with so many recipes that its fun to try. If your looking for something that is quick and delicious then you should try this Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Skewers recipe. The Honey Porter Glazed Chicken Cheesecakes ingredients are listed below.
- 2 cloves garlic, grated with a microplane (or minced)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup porter or stout beer
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped shallots (about 1 medium shallot)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes
- oil for the grill
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
The Honey Porter Glazed Chicken ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.