If your on a salad or healthy kick then we have the perfect recipe for you. This Asian Chicken salad is delicious, and healthy which we think you’ll enjoy. The Asian chicken salad with ginger sesame dressing ingredients are listed below.
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon powder ginger
- 1 to 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves, washed, and dried
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a whole red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken, sliced
The Asian chicken salad with ginger sesame dressing ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.