This tasty dish is healthy, easy to make, filling and full of flavor. If you have a taste for some mexican food then you may want to give this Mexican Quinoa with Lazy Guacamole recipe a try.
The Mexican Quinoa with Lazy Guacamole ingredients are listed below.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed well and drained
- 1¼ cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 can (1½ cups) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup corn
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 quarter of a lime, juiced
- To serve: salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado, peel and pit removed
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
The Mexican Quinoa with Lazy Guacamole ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.