Are you a fan of coffee? How about making a Mocha Cupcake with Espresso Frosting? That’s a lot of coffee flavor. The Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream Frosting ingredients are listed below.
- 1-1/3 C all purpose flour
- 1/3 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C milk (I used 2%)
- Espresso made with 1/2 C boiling water + 1 TBS instant espresso powder (I used Nescafe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/2 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
The Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream Frosting ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.