Do you have left over ham? How about making this super wonderful Monte Cristo Sandwich. The ingredients for the Monte Cristo Sandwich are listed below.
- 2 eggs
- pinches of salt and pepper
- 4 slices sturdy white bread (or white bread of preference)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ pound thick sliced baked ham
- ½ ounce, weight shredded gruyere cheese
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- optional garnish/toppings: powdered sugar, honey, preserves
The Monte Cristo Sandwich ingredients and cooking instructions can be found through the link below. Enjoy.