Monte Cristo Sandwich
Do you have left over ham? How about making this super wonderful Monte Cristo Sandwich. The ingredients for the Monte Cristo Sandwich are listed below.
- 2 eggs
- pinches of salt and pepper
- 4 slices sturdy white bread (or white bread of preference)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ pound thick sliced baked ham
- ½ ounce, weight shredded gruyere cheese
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- optional garnish/toppings: powdered sugar, honey, preserves
The Monte Cristo Sandwich ingredients and cooking instructions can be found through the link below. Enjoy.
Monte Cristo Sandwich Cooking instructions
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments