“Even though seeking to consume nutritious, I held stuffing my encounter with my children’s in excess of-processed retail store-acquired granola bars as they have been close to and so yummy. I arrived up with these as a way to preserve my waistline and get some ‘healthy’ super food items into myself and my young children….they turned out wonderful. My 4-calendar year-previous son enjoys these.”
- one/3 cup boiling h2o
- 2 tablespoons floor flax seed
- three cups fast-cooking oats
- one/4 cup chia seeds
- two tablespoons hemp seed hearts
- 1/two teaspoon baking powder
- one/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- one/two cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 levels C).
- Combine boiling water and flax seed food with each other in a bowl established aside to thicken.
- Blend oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt jointly in a significant bowl stir in agave nectar, coconut oil, and flax combination till well mixed. Fold chocolate chips into mixture push into a 9×11-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven right up until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Amazing to space temperature and slice into bars. Refrigerate just before getting rid of from pan.