Here is a different type of cake that will bring a smile to any child. A cake in a shape of an Owl with little Babies Owls, next to it. The ingredients to make the Owl with Baby Owls cake are listed below.
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food or yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix boxes
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 6 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 candy-coated peanut butter pieces (6 brown, 2 orange)
- 4 banana-shaped hard candies
- 2 banana stretchy and tangy taffy candies (from 6-oz bag)
- The Owl with Babies Cake ingredients and cooking instructions can be found through the link below. Enjoy.
- Owl with Babies Cake ingredients and cooking instructions
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments