Hummus can be used in many meals, this Roasted Red Pepper Hummus recipe is not only delicious but worth trying. The Roasted Red Pepper Hummus ingredients are listed below.
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 1/2 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil + more for serving if you’d like
The Roasted Red Pepper Hummus ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Instructions