Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies
Are you looking for a unique cookie recipe? How about combining Brownies and Cookies and making a brownie cookie? The Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies ingredients are listed below.
- 12 ounces dark chocolate from a bar, chopped and divided into 7 ounces and 5 ounces (I used a Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Pound Plus Bar 54%; do not use chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons butter (I used unsalted)
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (or superfine sugar if available)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, sifted
The Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies Cooking Instructions
Like Thanks! You've already liked thisNo comments