Are you looking for a unique cookie recipe? How about combining Brownies and Cookies and making a brownie cookie? The Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies ingredients are listed below.
- 12 ounces dark chocolate from a bar, chopped and divided into 7 ounces and 5 ounces (I used a Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Pound Plus Bar 54%; do not use chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons butter (I used unsalted)
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (or superfine sugar if available)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, sifted
The Soft and Chewy Brownie Cookies ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.